COVID-19 Notice Updated
The Ontario Safety League is adhering to Provincial COVID-19 Rules
OSL is taking the following steps to ensure staff, customer, vendor, and public safety:
- Fully vaccinated students providing proof with their registration form are eligible for enrollment.
- PROOF OF DOUBLE VACCINATION receipt must be submitted prior to entering the building.
- Masks must be worn in the building. Bring your own or a paper disposable mask will be provided.
- Students must fill out a COVID-19 declaration (contact/symptoms/travel) once in the building.
- All in-class student numbers are at a reduced capacity.
- All students entering the building will have their temperature checked.
- If you feel you have a temperature, please do not come to the OSL that day.
- If you record a high temperature, you will be asked to leave the building.
- PPE use and hygiene rules must be followed.
- Classrooms have been disinfected. (Extra disinfection material and hand gel will be provided).
- We require all students to socially distance in the building.
- Washrooms have disinfection materials to be used prior to and after using the washroom.
Visitor / Student Front Door Protocol
- The office front door is locked.
- Visitors are directed to read the Peel Region entrance screening poster before being admitted.
- Visitors longer than 15 minutes must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Temperature is taken.
- Visitors then register in the logbook.
- Visitor then fill out the screening declaration.
- Visitor may then attend to their business with the OSL.
- Students should already have provided proof of being fully in advance by emailing their receipt.
Please STAY AT HOME if you are not feeling well!
Adhere to Social Distancing, and Wash Your Hands often.
Thank you for your support and STAY SAFE!